Organic Honey KA-AB
100% bee honey, packaged and marketed with its organoleptic properties and natural value.
- Variants: from different regions and ecosystem of the state of Chiapas, harvested at certain season of the year (October to July)
- Type: Polifloral honey, mostly from Tzizilche, Tajonal, Jabin.
- Aspect: Packaged raw honey, liquid and microcrystalline.
- Color (mm Pfund): Light ambar (49 to 83), Ambar (84 to 114) and Dark Ambar (more than 115)
- Flavor: Smooth, characteristically honey flavor depending on the bee and flowering (as specified before)
- Smell: lightly floral characteristically from the flowering
- Sugars: minimum 60 grams of fructose plus 100 grams of glucose
- Humidity/ Acidity : maximum 19.5%/ Max .40 (meq./kg. honey)
- Hidroximethylfulfural: Maximum 40 mg/kg
- GComercial glucose: Negative/ Normal value: negative.